Sunday, October 9, 2016

Stacking the Shelves {158}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

Hiiii! How have y'all been? Hopefully I'm back to real blogging, for now, at least. You know, you do something for such a long time that it's weird when you're not doing it--and that's been blogging. I wanted to take some time to get accustomed to school and work at the same time, and I think I've done that, and can--hopefully--confidently say that I can handle it all!

ANYWAY, on to the books! There's a looot, since it's been an age. I've been doing a bit of trading for the best books ever, so I'm pretty pumped. There are a couple coming that I'm OVER the MOON about!

For review:



How to Break a Boy by Laurie Devore
The Book Jumper by Mechthild Gläser
The Other F-Word by Natasha Friend
Max by Sarah Cohen-Scali
Duels & Deception by Cindy Anstey
Perfect by Cecelia Ahern


The Wish Granter by C.J. Redwine
The Bear and the Nightingale by Katherine Arden
Blood Rose Rebellion by Rosalyn Eves


Hunted by Meagan Spooner
By Your Side by Kasie West
Spindle Fire by Lexa Hillyer


The Ship Beyond Time by Heidi Heilig
Shadowcaster by Cinda Williams Chima
The Continent by Keira Drake


The Vicar's Daughter by Josi S. Kilpack
Four Weddings and a Sixpence by Julia Quinn, Laura Lee Guhrke, & Stefanie Sloane
While the Duke Was Sleeping by Sophie Jordan


The Viscount and the Vixen by Lorraine Heath
When a Marquess Loves a Woman by Vivienne Lorret

Purchased:




Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco
I decided I neeeeded a signed copy--and I do not regret it. :)

Traded:


The Mirror King by Jodi Meadows
My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, and Jodi Meadows
Traitor to the Throne by Alwyn Hamilton (!!!!)


I don't know what to classify this as, but I got my pre-order goodies! I put it in pretty late, so it took a while for them to come, but I looooove them. Is anyone else like me and just collects stuff like this, never using it?

Books I read this week:
Like a River Glorious by Rae Carson
Ten Ways to be Adored When Landing a Lord by Sarah MacLean

I'm currently reading:
The Ones by Daniel Sweren-Becker

I'm tired now. :) What's been going on with everybody? I want to hear!

Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment